Apex is a turnkey manufacturer and systems integrator of hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic systems, tooling – jigs and fixtures, machined parts, and fabricated structures.
Apex strives to lead, innovate and continuously improve by using “Best in Industry” practices. We are dedicated to efficiently producing value based, high quality systems on-time, every-time.
Our core engineering competencies, diverse project management teams, manufacturing capabilities and field service support ensures successful project implementation, execution and customer satisfaction.
Build to Print ExamplesOur Build to Print Teams support our Manufacturing and Field Service Teams by working with our customers to develop the following types of products and services:
- Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Factory Test Equipment (FTE)
- Special Test Equipment (STE)
- Machining – Structures, Parts and Components
- Fabrication – Structures, Work Stands, Transport Dollies, Hoisting Tools
- Tooling – Jigs & Fixtures, Automated Assembly Tooling, Drill Jigs, Transport Systems
Product Descriptions and TypesApex teams use the latest technologies and computer software programs to aid in efficiently producing quality products and services.
- Designed for Manufacturability using Value Engineering and Best Practices
- Monolithic Design Technologies – Reduces tooling requirements, fasteners, and labor to produce final product
- Automated Assembly Tooling
- Jigs and Fixtures
- Precision CNC Machining and Programming
- Fabricated Structures – Work Stands, Platforms, Transportation Dollies, etc…
- Field Metrology – Laser and Theodolite Inspection Services