We can engineer and design, build to print, or inspect and certify using the latest CMM and Laser Tracker Technologies.
Not only can we build, inspect and measure, we can manage the complete installation of your equipment and tooling.
Our field service technicians have been providing our installation and metrology services to the government, military, aerospace, space, and research laboratories throughout the United States.
Precision Measurement Equipment:
- Leica LTD500 and FARO-ION Laser Trackers w\Verisurf Analysis Software
- FARO 9′ Edge Arm
All measurement systems fully calibrated in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025.
ANSI Y14.5-1994 Trained Technicians
ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C Certified Facility
- Precision Surveying
- Build, Inspect & Certify or Inspect & Certify
- Assembly Jig & Fixture Inspection & Certification
- Assembly Tooling Inspection & Certification
- Installation & Measurement of Precision Equipment
- Complex Contour Mapping of Surfaces
- First Article Inspections
- Reverse Engineering
Advanced reporting provides real-time statistical analysis that compares the highly accurate real-time measurements to the CAD model.
When your parts can’t be sent to an inspection lab for certification – call Apex we can efficiently inspect parts, tooling or structures at your site using our equipment.
Realistically there isn’t a size limitation on parts or structures that we can inspect / measured with our equipment.
It’s easy for us to travel to your facility with our Portable Coordinate Measuring Machines.