Apex Design Technology was founded January 23, 1995 with divisions in Anaheim California and Decatur Alabama. The Founders Todd Gallagher, David Reiniger and Harsoyo Lukito sold the organization in 2005 to a Private Equity Company. In 2009 the Private Equity Company liquidated the assets and sold the Alabama division to its long time General Manager, William Harlow.
William and the Apex Alabama Team have always had a “Get It Done” attitude and it’s this common thread that has helped propel the new formed entity into triple digit growth.
Apex has always been a direct supplier to the aerospace primes and many of the industrial and commercial industry leaders and now they have the flexibility to grow at their own pace. With the recent acquisition of new equipment and the expanded facilities they are positioned to tailor their focus toward their key customers.
Apex manages its business processes with a sophisticated Enterprise Resource Planning System that’s fully integrated within their Quality Management System. These systems are coupled together delivering a highly flexible Business Intelligence Platform. From within this platform our executive management, accounting staff, project managers and the other process owners have exceptional visibility into the daily operations via on-line dashboards.
Our facility is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C registered by DEKRA Certification, Inc. We have approximately 30,000 square feet of manufacturing with certified welders, factory trained technicians, portable CMM technicians, machinist, and assemblers.
We provide NC Programming and Fabrication of Major Assemblies, Sub-Component Assemblies, Assembly Tooling, Ground Support Equipment, Tooling Jigs and Fixtures, Automated Assembly Tooling, Factory Test Equipment, Welded Assemblies, Work Platforms, and Machined Parts.
Mission StatementOur team is dedicated to providing our products and services at an unequalled level of quality and craftsmanship. It is our collective goal to be distinguished as the company of choice and become recognized as the “best in industry”. Our mission is simply based on the following goals and commitments:
- Provide innovative solutions with uncompromising quality products and services.
- Provide those products and service with unsurpassed flexibility.
- Deliver everything “ON TIME” every-time.
- Network with Customers and Suppliers as a Team.
- Demonstrate our respect, integrity and honesty.
- Maintain a safe, clean and healthy work environment.
- Continually train our team and improve our processes.
- Maintain affordability, profitability and growth.
- Continually proclaim our commitment to our customers, employees, the community and environment.
- Balance our personal and professional lives.
- Adhere to the above commitments and remember our motto – “Can do. Will do”